Leather Daddies in Heat

Leather Daddies in Heat - Dallas Sketchman
"Tough guy top with eight inch cock in full biker leather wants to fuck your tight man cunt and flog your ass to make it red. Daddy looking for nerdy geeks with pretty asses needing a hard prick rammed deep."

If that is not an eye catching ad, I don't know what else is?

I don't remember the MC names and it doesn't matter because hot man asses and cocks were the stars of the show anyway. A geeky divorced bank teller is finally seeing the perks of gay sex so what does he do? He takes pictures of his man cunt and cock and posts it online.

Ding! Ding! Ding! He snags him a YOUNGER LEATHER DADDY!!!

And Daddy gives his boy the dicking and training he needs. Of course, boy ends up being a bit of a glory hole slut. Daddy finds true happiness with his boy. Daddy builds a "fuck sled" in his dungeon and they fucked each other happily ever after.

And you know what raised this even higher? The ridiculous ending - Daddy inherits $200 million dollars. He and his boy live the lap of luxury - by being opera patrons and eating at expensive restaurants.

I kid you not.

*chuckles* Love it. 3.5 STARS - the extra .5 for that bit of foolishness at the end