Blue Collar

Blue Collar - Sean Michael After a six month self imposed Sean Michael drought, Baby went back to the Warped Zone

Come check our group review! (Sunny, Cupcake and myself)

Please note, I rate Sean Michael stories a little different than most. I compare the last one read to the current one. The last one was 2 stars and DNF due to the fact it was a watered down version of a bunch of his books. He has a formula, I get it. This author is the king of minimal sentencing. I just--*sighs* I don't know if I finally started to drink the abundant spunk filled waters in Sean Michael Warped Zone but the story wasn't half bad.

He uses the SM standard words, "aching, needing, wanting, oh, fuck, mine, growling, needy, Baby" (yep that's where Baby's from), however, I will update my Sean Michael dictionary to the latest version because "merging" is now added to the list.

"Inside me?"
"Yes. My cock. Your ass. Merged."

More merging this time. O_O
And of course, eating Italian food and CANNOLI GOBBLING!

There's a closeted virgin who went to one of those gay rehabilitation camps for his formative years, so now as a young adult (I think Kendall is in his early 20's) gay=bad to him. I think the author was trying to add depth to his character...but this Sean Michael. Depth don't live here anymore!

Kendall, a retired soldier cum mechanic is a virgin and lives in his car. He was kicked out his house by his evil preacher stepfather, don't you know? This shit sounds like an epic premise for a novel. But the story is not angsty at all because it's SM. Instead, Ken's problems get solved through cumeating, sounding and butt plugging. He needs therefore he jizzes?

Whatever. Who cares?! Barton is a rich investment manager, banker...something with money where he's super rich and drives a cherry red Mustang. He takes one look at Kendall and can tell he's gay, needing and in need of his dick in his ass.

The two fall in instalove within days (which is decades in Sean Michael Warper zone), then homophobic coworkers make it rough for a few pages around 75%...but not too much focus is on that. Let's get back to eating Italian food and sounding, m'kay?

Is it worse than the last SM I read? Nope. It wasn't bad and actually decent. Ends with a HEA and there's tons of sex.
My rating: 3.5 hearts Don't read too much into it, keep your hands inside during the ride, sit back and welcome to the Warped Zone.

Don't frown or a butt plug will find its way inside you!